-
April 18th, 2006, 03:22 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Last night I was watching an auction for a Sam doll, and she barely had any bids on her. So, I put in a last second bid, assuming I'd get outbid, but I won! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
http://cgi.ebay.com/American-Girl-Do...QQcmdZViewItem
She comes with the retired Gymnastics outfit, and I can tell from Curt's site that it's missing a bouquet and a trophy, but did it come with footies? It's hard to tell. I'm so excited! My BFF's DD wants a Sam, so she's either going to her, or I'll resell her on eBay since I already have my own Samantha. I'm pretty poor right now, so it's a toss up! [img]tongue.gif[/img] But, the gymnastics outfit is mine!
~Dee
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks